Monday, August 29, 2011

How is President Obama feeling right now that his favorite and hometown basketball team lost and going home?

I live in Massachusetts and I'm a die hard celtics fan,also I'm obsessed with barack obama and I volunteered at headquarters also I have 5 posters of him and my myspace is 100% obama decorated.Barack Obama is a huge basketball fan and I feel bad that his team lost,but I'm HYPED UP for the celtics.How do you think obama is feeling right now for his team?|||I don't think that is his primary concerns right now|||yea, i think his main concern is stealing more of the peoples money, black or white.

Report Abuse


|||i doy know nice question

Report Abuse


|||I'm sorry, every time I see "die hard" and Celtic fan in the same sentence...I just laugh





Obama is feeling good right now.......I would, if I was the Pres.|||Damnit. i was just watching the bulls game. im a die hard bulls fan. if the celtics have to go to game 7 to beat the bulls. They are not going to be able to go far in the rest of the playoffs. I have respect for Ray Allen though. He is automatic|||He's feeling great cause you know what BULLS is a young team who managed to stand up against the GREAT CELTICS upto game 7. Bulls have lived up to much more than what I expected sooooooo for you know what I don't care BULLS lost. I'm proud of BULLS and in the coming years I think they'll be great.|||I doubt he knows yet. If he does, he is impressed that his team took the '09 champs to 7 games, just like any true Bulls fan. Anyone who thinks the Bulls should have gotten swept is not a true Bulls fan.|||Obama feels a bit disappointed, but only slightly. You see, he is not really a die hard basketball fan, and all of his basketball actions are just play-acting. He is a politician and a big actor.|||He will be ok ,all he got to do is wash his hands and cheer for my team.Green says go on, continue,red says stop to you.Those guys got me on my toes tonight game seven,good night bulls see u. In fact i have two teams but the only way i will put them first is if my first team screw up,i'm watching you Celtics so carry on,carry on.I crack my self up,maybe its something i ate.|||an $8.9 billion bailout to the Chicago Bulls, endorsed by Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment