Friday, September 23, 2011

How come Obama is now quiet about providing health care for those with pre-existing conditions?

In the campaign trail, Obama emphasized a lot about his health care plan and said anyone will get health insurance even if they have pre-existing conditions.





However, since taking office he does not talk about this topic at all. He has not spoken a word whatsoever about this issue since becoming president. Why not?|||Either he hasn't gotten around to it yet, or it's a hollow promise he made to win votes.





I didn't vote for the man, but I will say that there's no way he's possibly going to be able to address ALL of his campaign promises in less than a week.





If a year goes by and he still hasn't addressed that topic, then you've got your answer.





In the mean time, at least give the man a chance.|||Because it was a lie. This is why you do not fall for everything you hear, otherwise you get a President like Obama.|||He has been in office what 5 days! Give me a break!|||This guy swept healthcare under the rug 5 months ago.|||Because if he told the truth about this, he wouldn't have had as much support. The facts are, under universal health care, they can now tell you what you can eat, how much of it, demand exercise, etc. or deny you coverage based on your "destructive" habits. If he told people that, I am pretty sure they wouldn't be as thrilled with it.|||Hopefully because he realized government health care is a totally retarded idea, but I doubt it. He probably just hasn't gotten around to it.|||"Reality" is a tough hurdle.


I wish I could tell my boss what I was going to do and have 4 years before he could do anything about me not doing it.|||I always wondered how he was going to make insurance companies do that. I mean under what authority could he do that?|||Right now, the focus is on the economy. Without a healthy economy, we cannot move forward with comprehensive health care.





Obama's mother died from cancer, at the end battling the insurance companies. I doubt he will back off from that aspect of his health care policy. He reinforced that on Meet the Press prior to the final election.|||His own mother died of cancer and she spent her the last part of her life battling with insurance companies because they told her she had a pre-existing condition.





I don't care if you don't like Barack as our President, but this issue is obviously very close to him.|||I guess I was sleeping when he made that promise. Wow if he pulls that off I think even a government pre-existing health condition is better than no plan at all. I mean if you don't like something free when it's offered don't except and pay. I was diagnosed with thryoid problems 3 yrs ago. I relocated for my job and although my new insurance is wonderful on paper.it won't cover the $87 a month I have to pay for my prescription for the rest of my life. Hey $87 is $87. Also if I have to have surgery to remove one, I'm stuck with it. So I'm glad I found this question bc even though you're asking everyone's responses enlightened me.





In all fairness though yes let's give him some time to work on that plan. but he's probably still enjoying his high of being elected. I would!|||Is this a rhetorical question? You Know why. He is a liar who had one concern; and that was to become president anyway he could. Anyone with common sense and at least a 10th grade education (unfortunately this disqualifies a lot of Americans) could figure this out. If he did everything he said he was going to do, America would quickly become bankrupt. It's simple mathematics.|||idk|||Stop believing people so easily, the guy is a fraud,.. The President can't really do anything.. The Administration is the one that does most of everything.. Obama is only there for show, just like Bush was,.. Putting Obama in office was only show so that American's would be blinded by the truth of the peril we are really in,.. the failing economy, whatever the **** they are doing in Iraq,.. Obama was only a Senate for 72 days,.. what the **** are you people thinking... If you thought that electing Obama would bring change you guys are some stupid mother *******... the only reason I'm glad Obama got in is to show you people that the color of someone's skin will NOT make any difference to this country.. other than that I hope everyone learns... anything promised by any of the stupid 'Presidential Candidates' was all a lie in order to get you to vote for them,.. stupid naive Americans, fooled by your own country,..|||The election is over, Obama can stop reading the teleprompter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment