Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you think Obama is doing thus far in his presidency?

Pretend that I've been living under a rock for the past ten years, and I don't anything about Obama or the current state of the country. How would you describe Obama and his presidency? Do you think he's doing a good job or a bad job? Why?|||He's doing ok with the pile of dung that was handed to him from the last administration. It will take years to unscrew what GWB screwed up.|||I would have to say that I am disappointed in his performance as far as actually making sound decisions are concerned. It appears that he is more concerned about his pole numbers and reacting to them than he is about the other issues. He is a celebrity....and public image seems to be everything to him.





I want a President who listens to ALL the people, not just to the powerful.|||Sucks.





One Term Barry.|||The election is over, the talking is done, my party lost your party won.


Let us try to be friends, let arguing cease, i'll hug my elephant, you kiss your ***. Obama is a phony, full of himself along with Pelosi and Reid.|||He is a disaster for this country so far.|||I thought he handled he was doing fine during he won the election but right now he is doing terribly by not vetting his appointees well enough and he really isnt reinforcing the idea of bipartisanship.|||he blows giant donkey's

No comments:

Post a Comment